WAMITAB Validate Assessment Programme
Need to check that your workforce is:
- working at a particular operative level?
- working to company procedures?
- complying with health and safety legislation?
Validate is a modular assessment programme for operatives in the waste management industry. It is not a training course – it is a modular assessment programme that identifies and records the levels of skill and competence demonstrated by candidates as they carry out routine and non-routine waste management tasks.
It is based on industry standard operating procedures and national occupational standards, and provides a framework for assessment.
It is a flexible programme enabling employers and individuals to select the modules that are most relevant to their job role. the modules can be taken individually or as part of a programme to demonstrate competence. Each module is assessed by a competent individual using a combination of on-the-job observation and question and answer sessions.
- Health & Safety
- Waste Collection Operations
- Refuse Compaction Vehicle Operations
- Green Waste Collection
- Boxed Recycling Waste Collection
- Clinical Waste Collection Operations
- Skip Operations
- Reversing Assistants
- Roll On-Off Operations
- Front End Loader Operations
- Cage Tipper Operations
- Top Loader Operations
- Tail Lift Operations
- Manual Street Cleansing Operations
- Mechanical Street Cleansing Operations
- Electrical Power Washers and Steam Cleaners
- Graffiti Removal Operations
- Gully Cleansing and Tanker Operations
- Waste Collection Using a POD Vehicle
- Hiab Lorry Mounted Crane Operations
- Bulk Articulated Trailer Operations
- Biological Spillage and Bio-contaminated Materials